Reflection Post: Eden LeBlanc


My favorite part of the trip was being introduced to new foods and new experiences that I had never expected. I tried gyros, moussaka, and I went on the metro which I had never done. Just that last new experience for me shows how much have stayed in my own safe bubble and how much I still have to learn. One of my favorite things I was shocked to see was the use of squatting toilets. This is a strange thing to be excited about and even weirder to blog about.  A squatting toilet is exactly what you think it is. Having this seemingly insignificant object be part of my journey has really showed me that I have much to learn.  I plan to take advantage of the time I have and appreciate the resources I have been given. I loved my adventure in Greece and would recommend it to anyone.
-Eden LeBlanc 



Comments

Popular Posts