Final Post


My name is Andrew Price and I recently graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. I am very fortunate to have been able to be part of this travel course and enjoyed many aspects of the trip. My favorite thing that we explored by far was the Greek Islands. There was nothing else like being out on or near the water and walking along the shoreline of Hydra, exploring the different cultural and business aspects of the island. Hydra was special in that the architecture of the buildings was spectacular with white and beige colored brick - almost as if out of a postcard. It was interesting to see the different shops, different people, and observe the different interactions going on while on the island. It was also worthwhile in comparing the culture of the islands to places like Maine and gives me a whole new perspective to look from. On the whole, the views were breathtaking, the people I was with were amazing, and the experience was like no other. Again so thankful I got to finish out my UMF career with this travel course. This experience was indispensable. 



Comments

Popular Posts