Final Post - Priyanka Miller

My name is Priyanka Miller and I am a junior at Farmington studying psychology. This was a very successful overall journey to Greece. I greatly enjoyed the time I had, and the people I met and got closer to. I greatly appreciated this opportunity I was given to visit a country I had yet to visit. This was my second "class" trip since my sophomore year of high school. I became even more opened-eyed during this experience as we visited different universities here, ancient sites, Greek islands, and many more locations. Though this was a fun trip in itself, it was also a class first and for most. I personally, learned so much about the amount of tourism in this country and became aware of the fact that these places are ones that most people can only dream of. Every monument, ruin, or museum we went into, hundreds of people were pushing their way in and out. I was continuously thinking about Ecotourism and how these travelers were helping to make their own positive differences while also enjoying their time. One of the first days that we were in Athens, we visited the Epidaurus Theater. This was by far my favorite place we visited this whole trip. 

Comments

Popular Posts