Final Post - Emily Lathrop


My name is Emily and I am a junior studying Business Psychology at UMF. Out of all my time that we have spent here in Greece, it is extremely hard to pick just one place that we saw that is my favorite. We saw so many different places that have been preserved for hundreds of years. We went to a theater, multiple museums, islands, the Parthenon, universities, monasteries, and ancient historical sites. I learned about many things while here in Greece. What I learned was not just about Thessaloniki or Athens, but was of the culture, religion, economy, and history of Greece. Though I was here for a class, I had a very memorable time that I will never forget. I met some great people and got to experience a beautiful country. With that being said, it truly does make choosing one thing incredibly difficult. We took many pictures just about everywhere we went that allowed us to take pictures. My favorite picture from the entire trip, which is not necessarily my favorite thing we did due to it being too difficult to choose, is a picture of the very first day we spent out in Greece at the Epidaurus Theater. The acoustics at the theater amazed me and I thought the view was beautiful as well. I also thought it was amazing that every year the still use the theater just as it was used for when it was first built.


Comments

Popular Posts