Final Post - Nate Campbell

My name is Nate Campbell, I am a Junior at the University of Maine at Farmington and I am studying Outdoor Recreation and Business Administration. I had no idea what I was getting myself into before going on this trip, but I knew I was going to enjoy it. The people I became close with on this trip shares no comparison to how close I have become with people on any other trips. They truly became friends of mine and I enjoyed spending time with all of them. The country itself was more urban than I expected, but was still beautiful in its own way. Watching the sunset and sunrise from our hotel balcony over the mountainside outside of Athens was jaw dropping. The countryside to me was absolutely gorgeous and the countries landscape popped out to me like something in a travel magazine. It was simple and not as exciting as most people would expect, yet it was what attracted me. I am so thankful for this opportunity I had to share this fantastic country with great people, I am grateful for my professors putting up with me, and being able to experience such a great culture and language.
Until next time Greece, epharisto poli!










Comments

Popular Posts